Barrett M468 Planing

Planing of Barrett M468 part fixes, upgrades and M16 upper receiver

After coming back from National Service, I realized that I've stopped to continue to build my cardboard M468 more than 3-4 months. Beside, I also noticed some of mistakes on the gun. Here are the list of parts which I not satisfied.

List of 'Phailed' Parts
Lower Receiver

The real dude.

  1. Magazine well too narrow
  2. Pistol grip
  3. Trigger too small
  4. Fake bolt catch button
  5. Bad Scaling

The 'Fake n Gay'


The upper receiver looks good and has no problem.
I will remake the lower receiver soon. Once the lower receiver is completed, M16 upper receiver will be the next.

Stay tuned for update.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour