CG-ing Haineko

First artwork using a graphic tablet.

Personally, I'm quite interested in 2D arts and cartoon drawing (or anime whatever you called.) This is why I bought a graphic tablet because it is better than a computer mouse. I tried to draw with mouse, it's just like take me age to finish just the art lines. But now a graphic tablet simply made my life easier.

I not sure why I'm doing this, I guess new graphic tablet gave me inspiration to draw something in Photoshop. So for the first time, I started drawing and colouring using a tablet, I know it's not good as others artwork. I've seen a lot professional artist from DeviantArt, all their art pieces are awesome.

Anyway here is the artwork I've done.
Haineko, spirit of Rangiku's zanpakuto from Bleach :D

Be sure click the image to enlarge.


I'm didn't really know how to draw a background so I left it blank. Soon I will post the full size image to my DeviantArt. Leave a comment here or chat box to share what you think about this art.

Aldane: "The breast is a bit too big lol."
Yes, it's really that big in the real anime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour