Top Rocks

Recently my friend sent me a website which is very helpful for me to learn top rock. Thanks for that, I shall share the link here for those new who wanna learn Top Rock. I remember I was a stupid, dumb and idiotic people who broke my arm when doing Six-step years ago, I stopped after that. Until my friend, Nic asked me to join dance club last week, since I didn't have any activities at school, so I just accept it and now I'm back to dance again. Hopefully don't break my arm again, that was very painful and took very long time to heal you know. :D

Here it is:
http://www.bboy.org/forums/toprock/116573-want-better-toprocks-.html

Not sure how to post a clickable link here, somebody help me? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour