Barrett M468

After watched some homemade weapon video in youtube, I decided to start my own cardboard gun. I started this project few months ago, it still not done yet because of school works and keep delaying because of laziness.

Materials that I used are:
-Cardboard
-Springs
-Some plastic pieces from old toys
-Transparent plastic sheet

This gun is almost done, just some few parts still need to be completed such as flash hider, rail and cover everything with some paper and glue them together to make it harder. Here are the previews,




You can view my old preview here:


If you can see, most of the stuffs still not completed in the video compare to the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour