My First Bannedstory Animation

I just got my Macromedia Flash 8 and start out with my very first flash animation. I'm learning to make Maple Story animation because they're so cool after I watched some of the Bannedstory animation video from Youtube like Maple Kombat by Dray86. Now I'm planning to make a simple walking jump and slash animation by referring a tutorial video by JrMadness in Youtube. The processes is simple but I always messed up with time line and key frame after I dragging them, sometime it also happen when I created a blank key frame, that was really really confusing I can tell. But I will try hard to find more tutorial. Here's the preview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour