[Youtube] Maple Bleach Opening 12


Another Maple Bleach series by me. Seems that Maple Renji vs Byakuya has reached many views so I have planned to make another one. This video is based on original Bleach Opening 12. It took me about 7 days to finish the entire video which is only 1:30 minutes. This is why I am a bit inactive in blog.

Here's the tough one, I have to make background and custom sprites on my own. Thanks to Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch graphic tablet, everything goes very easily and video can be done in less than one week.


Here it is

(New video has updated with fixed scenes and characters on 18 August 2010)

Software Used

Macromedia Flash Professional 8
Adobe Photoshop CS2
Sony Vegas Pro 9.0
Banned Story character simulator


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour