Hitler is informed Constantin Film will remove all Downfall parodies


Another downfall parodies which not shown on my Youtube channel due to copyright infringement. Hitler is informed Constantin Film (owner of Downfall movie) will remove all Downfall parodies in Youtube, now Hitler is angry and want these parodies remain on Youtube.




About this video
Video scripted and edited by Evo. I will not upload Hitler rant parody to Youtube anymore since it infringes Youtube's copyright, what a sad case.

One thing I wanted to tell that I've created a new Youtube channel to upload these downfall parodies, however I've changed my mind since Constantin Film is very strict to remove these parodies. I will not to switch my old channel to the new one. This will only be my new channel just in case my old one gets suspended. Well I don't think so, cause I had removed all copyright infringed videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour