PSP Go, Good or Bad?



Sony just released new PSP Go (Playstation Portable Go), a brand new model that is more portable and slim. I was expecting some improvement. But still, I doesn't like it very much.

WHY?
This is what I don't like about PSP Go,
  • It does not have UMD (Universal Media Disc) Drive, it will be a big waste for those who have huge collection of game discs.
  • In other hand, you will need to purchase and download the games from PSN (Playstation Network) just like buying an application from Apple Store.
  • Analog stick, L and R buttons doesn't look comfortable, especially for some serious Tekken players. This is what I heard from some in the internet.
The Pros
Of course, there are some good in PSP Go to.
  • Slim, lighter and smaller design.
  • It has 16GB internal memory space, where you can store your stuffs inside your PSP without a Memory Stick. But for me, I think16GB is not enough.
Conclusion
I prefer PSP 1000 instead of PSP Go =) but not PSP 2000 or 3000, it let me feel like it will break easily because of light weight. Of course, this is my opinion only. Perhaps you will think it is good?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour