Got my Particle Illusion

Just got my Particle Illusion program to add more special effect for my animation. It was sad at first because I not sure how to remove the black background of the effect I used, after referring to some guide, I finally got the black thing removed and putted it into Sony Vegas, that was cool and highly detailed effect.
Basically this is what I did,
I saved the effect into .avi file and check the "Save Alpha" and "Remove black bg from RGB channel" before rendering them and finally import into Sony Vegas and set the Alpha Channel to "Straight (unmatted)"

For my animation, it is about 60% completed, I can actually complete the editing within 1 or 2 days, because of the laziness that's why it still not done yet. (sigh)

By the way, here's the videos for today :D
Epic Music I can tell.



FINISH HIM :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
DAL Portal © 2013 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour